Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fun with Sunflowers and Photoshop......

I'm still a rookie at my Adobe Photoshop Elements program, and I figured it was time I did some exploring:

Here's my original photo of a sunflower in my garden:
 
Next are some variations of this image:
 
  
  
  
  
WOW!!!   This is just amazing.  This has opened an entire new aspect to my artistic creativity.
Next is a variation of a different photo of an apple on a quilt.  First, look at the original:
Now take a look at a "liquified" version:
I can't wait to experiment more with Photoshop.  This was FUN!
Later,
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are doing a great job with it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great photoshop edits! My favorite is the one of the sunflower 3rd image down - looks like a mosaic painting!

    I am using a trial version right now and it is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! I hope to have more time to devote to this over the weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya just love photoshop?? I know I do...I spend hours having fun editing : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had made it a summer goal to learn photoshop better, but over the winter I had lost the book. Sigh. Another thing not crossed off the to-do list. Great liquified print though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I can get caught up in Photoshop! FUN!

    ReplyDelete