Sunday, June 28, 2009

Magic of the Camera

Welcome one and all to my very first entry of my very first blog! ...and let me officially welcome myself to the 21st century :)

I've been feeding a lot of hummingbirds and here's one I revived after he hit the sliding glass doors.

Below is the little hummingbird as he recovered from his most unfortunate wrong turn after being chased by another male! I never in my life picked up a bird before......


~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a shot I took today (thanks to my husband who saw these deer and then turned the car around so I could try to get this shot) ~~ So that's it for my first blog posting. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it and I hope you come back to visit again. Please be patient while I get the hang of this.

You can find hundreds of my photos online in my Etsy shop at sknights.etsy.com. You'll find photographs of flowers, insects, landscapes, barns, architecture, nature, abstract shapes and more.

Have a great week!
Best regards ~
Sue




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Happy posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the blogosphere! This is a great first post! I had no idea that hummingbirds were that tiny!!! We don't have them over here. We don't have deer either. So your post was very interesting and exotic to me ;) Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

    Cheers Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, Tracy. It is exciting (& nerve-wracking) to do this blog....
    :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete